Traben Family Adventures

Traben Family Adventures

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Slide Show of Kateri's Bday

I had created a slide show of Kateri's 5th birthday....which was back on April 30th...the day before Elliot was born. I thought I had posted it, but I think I forgot. So, here it is!

Click to play Kateri's 5th bday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Posted by Betsy at 10:04 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (76)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • Summertime Fun!
      • Oliver
      • We are in the full swing of summer with baseball p...
      • Slide Show of Kateri's Bday
      • The start of Summer!!
      • One Month Old!!
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2007 (20)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)

Betsy's Favorite Websites

  • Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
  • BGSD
  • Christian Vegetarian Association
  • Farm Sanctuary
  • Rose's Rescue
  • WACAP Adoption Agency
  • Yummy Clothes

About Me

My photo
Betsy
United States
Mom to 7 Vegan kids and 6 furry dogs. Loves the vegan lifestyle, homeschooling her kids, and volunteering in dog rescue. Dogs rule!!
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.