
Traben family at the Indians game a couple weeks ago.
I am starting Week 31 with Baby # 7! I can't believe how fast the pregnancy is going. We have a ton of things going on this summer with our family: baseball almost every night, swim lessons every day, Metroparks camps and 2 weddings coming up in July and August.
Ken's sister, Diana, is getting married on July 3rd and my sister, Mandy, is getting married on August 7th. Baby is due August 21st, so hopefully, we'll make it through everything and then baby will decide to come.

Here we are (me, Kateri and Luanna) at Diana's wedding shower on May 24th. Doesn't Kateri look just lovely with her chocolate sucker face!
The kids are rooting for a baby girl, to even things out a bit with the 4 boys and 2 girls. I just want a healthy baby...really does not matter to me. With all the nice weather, I've been walking the dogs a lot every day. Good for me and good for them too.
No comments:
Post a Comment