
Here I am today....at 37 weeks pregnant!
Today was a beautiful day with blue skies and warm temps...about 65 degrees. Aaah...the smell of spring! We were talking about that today and I was saying that when I smell spring, I just feel like giving birth. No joking, since all my bio-kids were born in the spring. I am like a deer...I birthe in the springtime.
We spent the afternoon at Ken's parents house, which is a great place to be on a nice day like today. They have about 3 1/2 acres of land, and the kids spent the day outside playing baseball, flying their Air Hog plane and exploring the woods. We celebrated Ken's dad's birthday (who just turned 65). Today also happens to be my Aunt Barbara's birthday...Happy Birthday Bubu!
We found out today that Ken's brother, Chris and his wife, Sarah, are expecting Baby #2!!! We are so thrilled! Their first child, Henry, is only 10 months old, so he will have a sibling close in age to him, which is awesome! Sarah figures that she is due sometime around Thanksgiving. This will be the 10th grandchild for Ken's parents, and the 7th cousin for my kids. It is so fun to see the families growing and seeing new babies being born. I am also glad that our baby #6 will have a few cousins close in age to him/her. What an exciting year this will be!
Here are some fun photos of today's adventure at the Grandparents house.
Ken's dad pitching to Ken.
Kateri, hanging out with Morgan in the cool plants/bushes.
Ken pitching to Isaiah.
Kateri swinging on a rope and saying "Nims Island!"
Grandma and Sarah, helping Henry to walk and kick the soccer ball.
Grandpa, getting help blowing out candles.
Chris, Sarah and Henry...the happy family, awaiting Baby #2 pretty soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment