Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Updates...



Elliot is 4 1/2 months old now. I forgot to post a 4 month posting, so here are some recent photos of Mr. Chubby. He is already 20 lbs and is the happiest, cutest, cuddliest baby ever (no, I am not too bias, am I?). We started him using the "Johnny Jump Up", which he seems to like, as well as his fun red ladybug play center. It's been fun to be able to put him in different things, besides just his bouncy chair...or my arms.

Tomorrow I am taking all 6 kids to get professional photos taken together. So, hopefully that will all go well and they will all be in good moods...we'll see.

Jeremy is very busy with football, and really has only another 3 weeks left. Here are some cute photos of him in uniform.



We still are fostering Albert, the beagle. This has been our longest foster dog yet...about 3 months now. As with all the dogs who come here, he seems to fit right in here in "Beagle Heaven".


Isaiah with his beloved Lola. He is doing a Dog Training class with her this fall, and enjoying that.

No comments: