Hello all!
I've been getting complaints that I am not updating my blog as often as I should :)
OK then, I will try to do it more often in this new year!
We've been busy getting back on track with homeschooling. I am trying to get the boys work all done by the time I have this baby, so we may start rushing through books from now through April. We are starting back with our Homeschool Co-op next Tuesday (it is only once a week on Tuesdays), so we'll be busy with that soon. I am teaching a Vegetarian Cooking class again with my vegan friend and fellow homeschooling mom, Pidge, and I am also teaching a Preschool Snacks, Puzzles and Craft class, so I will be busy on Monday nights plannning and getting things ready for classes. The kids absolutely love the co-op and since the classes are all very fun...why wouldn't they?! There are about 50-60 families in the co-op with over 100 other homeschooled kids. Homeschooling seems to be getting more and more popular as the years go by. At least it seems that way to us, since we are always meeting more and more homeschoolers.
I have also been in a lot of discomfort lately. This baby is growing big fast. I can feel the pain of the stretching at the top of my belly the most. It often burns and I can not get into any comfortable position. It is hard to touch my toes now. And, I still have 3 months to go. I remember these last 3 months as being the most uncomfortable and painful. I am also having a decent amount of the Braxton-Hicks contractions...my body is practicing for the big day. So, by the time labor really hits, I am so happy that it's almost over, that the pain doesn't really bother me as much by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment