



Kateri and Luanna have been having a lot of fun lately creating all sorts of works of art. We do a lot of arts, crafts, painting and drawing here at home, but they do love to go the the weekly Homeschool Co-op, where they create masterpieces. Here are the 2 cuties, with some of their latest projects. I am very impressed with Luanna's capabilities lately. Kateri has always been an artist...all my kids naturally are. But, when we adopted Luanna, she initially showed little interest in drawing, painting or art in general. Her attention span seemed to be very limited to much of anything, and I often wondered if she'd ever sit still and develop some interests. But, lately, she has picked up the interest in art as well. I am so proud of her! She sat at the art table at co-op last Tuesday for a whole HOUR and painted her glass vase (and glued jewels on it). She was the last child at the art table on Tuesday, silently painting her vase...which was just great. I was so happy to see that her attention span lasted the whole class...a full hour....just driven by doing her art project. She was very into the whole painting thing. Her vase (and Kateri's) now grace my China cabinet at home.





2 comments:
Post a Comment