
Luanna & Kateri at dance class, looking like haughty little dancers! They both love their weekly dance class of tap and ballet.
I can't believe it's already February! Jeremy is especially excited, since his bday is in February. He will be 9 yrs old on the 17th. He keeps reminding me how many days there are until his birthday.
I am looking forward to this weekend of moving the boys into the big playroom area. Currently, the 3 boys are sharing a small bedroom, with a triple bunk bed and tons of books, toys, desk and dresser. It's a tight fit. Our playroom area is huge, about 3x the size of their current bedroom. Ken and the boys are going to have to take apart the heavy wooden bunk bed and transport it down the hall to the playroom. It's going to be a lot of work, and may take all weekend to move everything. This week, the kids and I were busy cleaning out the playroom, getting it clear and ready for the big move. I have many garbage bags full of things to donate to Good Will. We just have way too much stuff. The boys are so thrilled to be moving into a bigger space. The boys current bedroom will become the girls playroom area, since they also have a lot of stuff crammed into their tiny room.
I've been doing a lot of nesting, cleaning and organizing, in preparation for Baby T.
The 7 dogs are doing well. Polly has situated well into the family and she is a sweetheart. I am still thinking it may be best for me to foster her and find her a better home, with less chaos, confusion and dogs, although she seems to love it here. She behaves well and is becoming one of the pack. But, I have some adoption prospects in mind, so we'll see.
I am heading into my 28th week of pregnancy. I am feeling great and overall this pregnancy has been fairly easy for me. I am looking forward to heading into the last phase of it. I can not wait to meet this baby.

Isaiah, Jeremy and Oliver at their Homeschool Gym class, riding scooters and skating with some friends.
1 comment:
I always love reading your blog, though I am always way behind. :o) The girls are so cute at dance! And Polly...well, what can I say about her...she is a doll! You know, 7 IS the number of completion! But I know, that you have a baby on the way too and 7 dogs IS a lot. I have 7 of my own now too, but only 3 kids...we have the rest of the menagerie though...soooo?? Either way, Polly is safe now and she will get a great home either way.
Post a Comment