Thursday, March 6, 2008

33 weeks

Here we are...at 33 weeks pregnant! Things are going great. I just had another check up today. Baby is healthy and kicking a lot. I am getting huge and am looking forward to meeting Baby in about 6-7 weeks.

Isaiah is feeling better and only has 2 weeks to go with wearing his cast. His arm is not hurting him as much anymore, and he has gotten used to wearing the cast. Of course, he just got invited to a Skating Birthday party this Sunday and then to a Sledding Birthday party next week. Ugh! He'll go to both parties, but will play video games at the Skating party instead. I think I will let him sled a bit at the other party, but be very careful in doing so.


Isaiah, Jeremy and Oliver had a triple birthday party last weekend. Since all 3 boys have birthdays about a month apart (Feb 17-March 31), I figured it was easiest this way. So, we celebrated Isaiah's 11th, Jeremy's 9th and Oliver's 7th. We had the party at the gym, where we have our Homeschool Gym classes (where Isaiah broke his arm). They each invited a few friends, as well as their cousins and some neighbors. We played dodgeball, relay races, basketball shots, hula hoops and a beanbag toss. The kids also skated around and brought scooters to play on. It was a fun time. As the boys get older, I am really enjoying them more and more. This is really my favorite age that they are entering into, and they are growing into such great kids. I find myself having wonderful conversations with them.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy belated birthday to all of your fellows, Betsy! :) Poor Isaiah! I hope he will be getting that cast off very soon, if he hasn't already!