





We had another busy weekend, visiting with my family and volunteering at the Rose's Rescue Reunion/Fundraiser. My brother, Vince, is in town for a few weeks from California. He is a priest/monk in California with the Norbertines. So, it's always a celebration when he comes into town, since we only get to see him once a year. My Mom usually plans a lot of parties and get togethers when he is here. We had a fun cookout last weekend at the park and the kids were able to use the pool for the last time this year :(
The Rose's Rescue party was also a hit. We brought our 3 Rose's Rescue dogs- Morgan, Fatsy and Mia. There were lots of dogs all over. We were at a swim club, so the dogs got to use the pools and go swimming. Fun!
I am still having trouble with food. I am usually fine in the early day, but after 5pm, my stomach is not feeling quite right and I have trouble eating or even feeling good. Of course, knowing me, I would never lose weight over this...in fact, I think I am somehow gaining weight anyways. I can feel my belly starting to grow slightly already. Baby is about 7 weeks old this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment