
This weekend, my parents and a couple of my siblings took the 3 boys camping...all weekend. So, it's been a nice break from them and just having the 2 girls. We are spoiling the girls and went out and got them Chinese food for dinner last night and watched a movie (shhh...don't tell the boys!). I had stopped at the library this week and got this DVD that is all in Chinese...it is a kids DVD with little girls singing and dancing in Chinese. Kateri and Luanna LOVE it! They are busy watching it right now. It's so cute. Kateri keeps telling Luanna..."Look, that's like a whole bunch of Luannas...all little Chinese girls!" And, Luanna is beaming and smiling. She seems to really like seeing all the Chinese girls that look a lot like her. When the 2 of them start imitating the DVD and dancing and singing, it's just too much!
We've been watching our neighbors 2 dogs all week. I can not wait for them to come home tomorrow! It's been such a difficult and crazy week with 8 dogs in the house. And, the 2 we are watching must miss their family because they've been having way too many accidents than I want to deal with! They are very cute dogs...but please...can't wait for them to go home!
The weather has been getting unbelievably "Fall-ish" all of a sudden. We went from shorts and hot weather to pants and jackets almost overnight this week. I hope the boys are OK camping. I packed them with lots of blankets, sleeping bags and winter coats. I can't wait to hear about their fun trip!
We've been watching our neighbors 2 dogs all week. I can not wait for them to come home tomorrow! It's been such a difficult and crazy week with 8 dogs in the house. And, the 2 we are watching must miss their family because they've been having way too many accidents than I want to deal with! They are very cute dogs...but please...can't wait for them to go home!
The weather has been getting unbelievably "Fall-ish" all of a sudden. We went from shorts and hot weather to pants and jackets almost overnight this week. I hope the boys are OK camping. I packed them with lots of blankets, sleeping bags and winter coats. I can't wait to hear about their fun trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment