Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ultrasound

Yesterday, I had my first dr appt and ultrasound for Baby T. I am almost 10 weeks along in the pregnancy. Baby T looked great, was kicking and moving wildly and had a strong heartbeat. The 3 boys and Ken came along to see the ultrasound. The boys really enjoyed seeing the baby and said they think the baby is a boy because he was so wild! The baby measured up perfectly and everything seems to be progressing well. My tastes are starting to get normal and better again...most of the nausea is gone, although still a little touchy in the evenings and for some reason, I still have a hard time eating salads (my favorite thing!). Tonight, I forced myself to eat a salad for dinner and I did OK I guess. It's getting better. I will post a photo of the ultrasound, as soon as I scan it in here. Baby T has a big head, cute little wiggly arms and legs and according to the 3 boys, looks like an alien...which of course, at this stage, is very cool.

No comments: