Happy Belated Mother's Day!Here he is...Elliot at 2 weeks old today!
In many ways, it seems he has been with us for a lot longer...which he has if you count my 9 months of pregnancy. But, it feels like I've known him for so long. I can pretty much understand and anticipate most things that he does and feel when he will cry or need to nurse. I guess that is a maternal thing though. I just love this little guy sooooo much. As soon as I saw him, that was it...he had me wrapped around his little finger. He has started to laugh and smile a lot in the past week. He knows my smell and it is so cute to see him smile as soon as I pick him up and cuddle him. 2 weeks is really nothing, but he seems so well developed and smart for his age that he seems older than that.
We have also been busy with the boys juggling them between soccer and baseball practices and games. Thanks to Ken who has been driving them everywhere every night of the week...otherwise they would have missed a lot of games and practices. The girls are still busy with dance classes, which I take them to during the week. I also signed them up for Summer Gymnastic classes. Both of them have been asking to take gymnastics lately and they are so excited for these classes to start in June. I'm sure the Olympics will get them even more excited for the gymnastic classes.
Mother's Day last Sunday was fun. Elliot experienced his first outing. we took him to my parents' house that night, to celebrate Mother's Day and also my sister, Mandy's 21st birthday!
The beagles are all vigilant at keeping a watch over Elliot.
Holding my bundle of joy! The best Mother's Day gift!
My parents with Elliot last Sunday.
The Traben family of 8!
1 comment:
Hi Betsy. I've been peeking in at your blog (I saw you posted it on Eastside and I couldn't help but peek).
What a blessing! Your family is so beautiful.
-Dawn
Post a Comment