

Last friday, we all went to the dentist. We had realized that we had not gone in about 2 years, so I scheduled all of us on friday afternoon! With 5 kids and 2 parents, we were there for about 3 hours of appts and teeth cleanings that afternoon. The great thing is...all our teeth looked great and NO cavities for anyone! Yahoo! Guess all that brushing and NO soda pop in the house helps out. Our dentist thinks the boys will probably need braces, but also said it's too early for it now, since they still have at least 12 baby teeth to go, and he'd like to see those out first. I'm thinking in a couple years we'll be heading down that path.
The girls were so cute. They were so excited to see the dentist, esp Luanna who had never gone before. They both wanted me to take photos of them in the dentist chair. I've never seen kids more happy to go to the dentist. They all thought it was such fun.

1 comment:
How cute! The dentist didn't mind you photographing? :)
Keeper pics!
Post a Comment