Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The "Make-up" Class

Here's a funny story! The girls are taking gymnastics classes this summer and they really enjoy them. Well, last week we had to miss one of their classes, so we had to make up the class this week, which we did last night. The girls kept asking me why they were going to gymnastics class on Tues night instead of their usual Wed afternoon, so I told them it was a "Make-up" class since they missed last week's class.

Class went well, and the girls seemed to be having a wonderful time, but when we got home, they both looked kind of sad, and were moping around in their room. When I asked them what was wrong, Kateri said, between some sobs, "Mom, you said this was supposed to be a "Make Up" class and we did not get any MAKE UP on our faces! Not any at all!"

I had to just laugh at this one! So cute and funny! I let the girls play around with some of my lipstick after that, and all was once again well.

1 comment:

BG Academy said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!! :)