Since Elliot was born, we have been struggling with his eye color. Are they blue, brown, green?? At first, we were all convinced they were blue. Although they were the deepest, darkest blue I had ever seen, unlike my other blue eyed kids (Isaiah, Jeremy and Kateri), who had the lightest blue eyes, from birth on. So, we've been waiting and waiting and it seems they are getting darker, although we still have a few people who are convinced he is a blue or green eyed kid. Sometimes it seems that it depends on what he is wearing. Oliver and Luanna are thrilled to have another possible brown eyed kid in the family. Right now I think they are brownish green...which I guess is Hazel. My midwife said that a baby's eye color can be questionable until they are about 6 months old.
So, what do you all think? I added a few photos of Elliot here lately. Look closely at his eyes and vote on Brown or Blue.





Here are me and Elliot with my midwife, Pam, a couple weeks ago for our follow up post-partum visit. I know you can't see his eyes in this shot, but I wanted to add it in here anyways :)
4 comments:
Brown! :)
I think his eyes will be brown. They look brown in the photo. God bless you as you raise 6 kiddos.
I think Elliot's eyes will be brown
I totally think they look blue. Blue for sure. A deep dark blue.
Post a Comment